Pulse width not working need help

I am buying a jrk12v12.
ıt worked good when it is analog input.
but there is problem when I send to rx pwm 5V 147.5Hz not worked.
ı am adjusting the pulse width to 0.5ms and input invalid error occured.
ı need help ı am appreciated.
regards

turgut

Hello, Turgut.

I am sorry you are having trouble controlling your jrk with digital pulses. We tried to reproduce your problem here but could not. In general, it sounds like you might be pushing the limits of what the jrk can recognize as a pulse. If possible, can you use a lower frequency like 50Hz and use pulse widths of 1ms or 2ms? If you cannot do that, or if you still have trouble after modifying your pulses, could you post your jrk settings file and pictures that show your connections? You can generate the settings file by clicking File > Save settings file… within the Jrk Configuration Utility.

By the way, your input scaling settings are misconfigured and you would be better off clicking the “Reset to full range” button (under the “Input” tab of the Jrk Configuration Utility). Please note that we do not expect that to fix the error.

-Jon

Dear Jonathan Kosh,

thanks for your reply.
I change the pwm pulse frequency to 39Hz and duty to aprox 1.5ms but not working again.
regards
turgut
pulse voltage is 5V as attached picture.jrk12v12setup.txt (1.4 KB)

It is sounding like the RX pin circuitry on your jrk might be damaged in a way that analog voltages are recognized, but not pulses. I would like to do a test to get a better idea of whether or not that could be what is happening. Please keep everything in your system the same (do not change your wiring or the way you are generating your pulses) before doing the following: switch the Input mode on the jrk to Analog, expand the plot in the top right of the Jrk Configuration Utility by clicking on it, ensure that the Target checkbox is checked, wait about 15 seconds, and post a screenshot or a link to a video that shows the response of the Target.

-Jon

dear jonathan kosh,
ı do every thing also buy a new jrk12v12 and not succeded .
then I changed my input to analog but interesting see that rx gives 4.6 volt to out.
what can be the problem.
regards
turgut

The voltage you are measuring at the RX pin is what we expect. Since you are getting the same behavior with a new jrk, it is very likely that the issue is with your setup. If you have not already, can you try double-checking your connections? One way to do this is by checking for continuity between the GND pin on the jrk and GND on the device generating your signal, and the RX pin on the jrk and on the device generating your signal. If those work, can you do the simple test I outlined in my last reply and post your results?

It might also be that there is something we are not noticing about your signal that is not working with the jrk. One thing you can do to address that is to try using a known good signal, like that from an RC transmitter/receiver, as an input to the jrk. If it works, then we can be more sure the issue is with the device you are using to generate pulses.

-Jon