Trex dmc01 power supply

I have a trex dmc01 and I could configure it with my control rc everything is correct, I use a lipo battery 3s (11.1v) for the power supply , the problem is that when I accelerate the output of the motors I have (7.5v) Is it supposed to be 11.1v in each motor can you help me with this problem?

Hello

I am sorry you are having a problem with your TReX motor controller. Could you tell me more about your setup? How are you measuring the output of the TReX? What are the motors doing? Do they move when you command them to? Have you measured the actual voltage of your battery? Could you post a picture of your setup showing all the connections?

By the way, we moved your post to the more appropriate “Motor controllers/drivers and motors” subforum.

Grant

Hello

The system is configured to receive RC commands from my Radio Control, the battery voltage is at 12.5v and at the output of the motors there is 7.5v at the maximum of my RC command.
I’m using pololu 30: 1 micromotors, the motors move correctly when I give the commands the problem is that I do not get the proper voltage that would be approximately 12.5v in each motor.
Captura

Did you calibrate the TReX to your RC signal? If not, you should make sure your TReX is calibrated to properly use the full range of signals. Instructions for calibrating the TReX can be found in the “Automatic Calibration for Your RC/Analog Controller” section of the TReX user’s guide. How are you measuring the output voltage? Could you post a picture showing your actual setup?

Grant