Stacking TWO Dual VNH5019 Motor Driver Shields with Arduino!

PLEASE HELP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, MY COMPETITION IS IN TWO DAY :’(

1.) How do i modify a second Pololu Dual VNH5019 Motor shield so that i can stack it with another Dual VNH5019 Motor shield?

2.) Also, can i use two Dual VNH5019 Motorshield with one adafruit motor shield and one relay shield? im going to use a Arduino Mega BTW. If i will need to use another arduino, i can

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Hello.

The “Remapping the Arduino Connections” section of the “Pololu Dual VNH5019 Motor Driver Shield User’s Guide” describes how the pins on the shield can be remapped. Generally, resources like that user’s guide can be found on the “Resources” tab of the product page for the product.

I do not know the best pins for your application to use all of those shields with your Arduino Mega, but you should remember that it is also possible to mount the VNH5019 boards separately from the microcontroller and use them as a general purpose motor driver (instead of a shield), as we discuss in the “Using as a General-Purpose Motor Driver” section of the user’s guide. This might give you some flexibility in selecting which pins to use.

-Nathan