Power on Dual G2 High-Power 24v18

Hello!
I have a Dual G2 High-Power Motor Driver 24v18 for Raspberry Pi (Partial Kit). What voltage and current on VIN should I set up to make everything work (with RaspberryPi but without motors)?

Hello.

The voltage range of the Dual G2 High-Power Motor Driver 24v18 for Raspberry Pi is 6.5-36V. You can find that voltage range and other key specifications under the “Specs” tab of the driver’s product page. The driver will not draw much current without motors, so the current draw will depend mostly on the Raspberry Pi and how you have it configured.

-Derrill

Thank you.
It turned out that I had a problem with cables. Everything is working.

I have one more question.
Which GPIO pins does Power Motor Driver use? Excluding 5,6,12,13,22,23,24,25.

Hello.

The G2 dual high-power motor drivers are designed to be connect to the 40-pin GPIO headers on the newer versions of the Raspberry Pi (e.g. Raspberry Pi 3 Model B), and all of the Raspberry Pi’s GPIO pins are broken out and numbered just below the 40-pin GPIO connector on the motor driver board. You can find all this information on any of the G2 dual high-power motor driver product pages, in particular the “Overview” and “Remapping pins” sections under the Description tab.

- Amanda