Okay… I’m not having any luck here… and I was hoping to create a programming kit based around this USB programmer.
- I got a 3pi robot.
- I have a Pololu PGM02B USB programmer, the jumper is in the “P” location.
- The driver is downloaded and installed.
- Power on the robot is ON.
- The programmer has a GREEN LED illuminated.
- Windows shows the Pololu programmer as being COM3
- I opened BASCOM… here is the “about” screen.
Compiler version :22.214.171.124 Compiler build :126.96.36.199.001 IDE version :188.8.131.52 Serial number :MC-9907-00151 Windows OS :Microsoft Windows 2000 Windows SP :Service Pack 4 Explorer :6.0.2800.1106 Windows dir :C:\WINNT App data dir :C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data System dir :C:\WINNT\system32
I set the programmer as…
Type: “AVR ISP Programmer”
Com Port: COM3
BAUD: 57600 also tried 9600 and 19200, no help.
I have also tried…
- STK 500
- USB ISP Programmer
- MCS USB Programmer
None of them worked either.
I hit manual program… it says it can’t find the chip.
I hit “IDENTIFY CHIP”, no good.
I hit the button to query the lock and fuse bits… nothing.
So now what?