Okay… I’m not having any luck here… and I was hoping to create a programming kit based around this USB programmer.
- I got a 3pi robot.
- I have a Pololu PGM02B USB programmer, the jumper is in the “P” location.
- The driver is downloaded and installed.
- Power on the robot is ON.
- The programmer has a GREEN LED illuminated.
- Windows shows the Pololu programmer as being COM3
- I opened BASCOM… here is the “about” screen.
Compiler version :184.108.40.206
Compiler build :220.127.116.11.001
IDE version :18.104.22.168
Serial number :MC-9907-00151
Windows OS :Microsoft Windows 2000
Windows SP :Service Pack 4
Windows dir :C:\WINNT
App data dir :C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data
System dir :C:\WINNT\system32
I set the programmer as…
Type: "AVR ISP Programmer"
Com Port: COM3
BAUD: 57600 also tried 9600 and 19200, no help.
I have also tried…
USB ISP Programmer
MCS USB Programmer[/ul]
None of them worked either.
I hit manual program… it says it can’t find the chip.
I hit “IDENTIFY CHIP”, no good.
I hit the button to query the lock and fuse bits… nothing.
So now what?