Pololu Dual MC33926 Motor Driver Shield for Arduino

Hi,
I got a problem with the Pololu Dual Mc33926 motor driver shield used with an Arduino UNO. I can’t find why the link between the inputs MxPWM, MxDIR and the MxA and MxB outputs isn’t done. Pins 4, 8 and 10 for the second motor inputs are high when I want it and so are MxPWM, MxDIR, /D2 is always high, but I don’t see any reaction on the outputs MxA and MxB. Can you help me to know what is wrong ? Did I forgot to supply something ? Did I forgot to use some pins ? Waiting in the hope to be helped.

John

Hello, John.

I am not sure I completely understand what it is you are doing, but if you tell me more about your setup, I might be able to help you. What are you trying to get your motors to do? How are you supplying power? Could you please post pictures of your setup with all connections clearly visible? Also, could you please post the most simplified version of your code that does not do what you want it to?

-Robert

You need also D1 low and EN high, don’t you ?

I don’t got a Motor Driver Carrier, I got this type of Motor Driver so I don’t have any D1 and EN.

Hi, John.

In order to help you, we need you to answer the questions Robert originally asked. (Posting a picture from our web site doesn’t count as posting a picture of your setup.)

- Ben