minIMU-9 with NXP LPCXpresso (ARM Cortex M3) or STM32

Hi,

I just bought two minIMU- 9 for my Master-Thesis Project (Detection of Bone-Orientation). It is very cool that you deliver a Arduiono Lib.
But is there a way to get a Code or Driver for a ARM Cortex M3 like my NXP LPCXpresso 1769that I’m using?
(STM32 would be ok too, I have a Evalboard and Debugger too).

Would be cool if there is any Support.

I will promise that I share my Project for open source works. Its nothing special, just reading Sensor-Data and logging via USB to a PC.

regards,
Sam

//Add:
So i connect my two minIMU-9 like in this attached picture:

Is it ok to not have any pullups on the I2C wire’s ? It’s built in on the boards or isn’t it ?

Hi Sam,

I ported the minIMU Arduino example to the Pololu SVP-1284. I don’t think it will be difficult to port that to the LPCXpresso. I also have the 1769, base board and IDE but have not ported the minIMU.

The I2C module had the most changes moving from the Arduino environment. The rest of the changes were mostly making include files for extern functions and data and adding includes that Arduino includes automatically.

The zip file contains the minIMU example and also the calibration example. These are projects from my eclipse WinAVR environment but should be helpful to move to the LPCXpresso environment.

Hope this helps,
Mike
MinIMU9AHRS.zip (23.6 KB)

Hi Sam,

Since yesterday I could not put it down and had to port the code to the LPCXpresso environment. Its cold and wet here at home so this gave me something to do :wink:

I ported the minIMU-9 example to the LPC-1769. This example uses the LPCXpresso Baseboard serial IO and I2C connections. The serial output is on USB X3. The SDA is connected to J46 and SCL is connected to J45. Power is connected to J6: pin 1 GND and pin 2 3V3.

The file I2C.c uses the LPCXpresso I2C library API’s.

The code needs to be cleaned up a bit but is functional and works with the MinIMU-9-test.py python script.

I did have one small problem that I though was an I2C issue but turned out to be a casting problem. The LPC-1769 compiler has 32-bit int’s and the code that converts the sensor low and high bytes had to be modified. For example this had to be changed:

AN[0] = (gxh << 8 | gxl);

To this:

AN[0] = (short int)(gxh << 8 | gxl);

MikeminIMU9AHRS-LPC1769.zip (187 KB)

Dude ! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

:slight_smile:

So this accelerates my dev. work increddible!!! I will add my algorithms and try to make the firmware nice and clean. If everything works, I will produce a IMU based with the ST Sensors and the 1769. The goal is to connect 10 devices as a chain, to measure every bone joint/axis of the human leg’s.

(sorry for my bad english… I’m from germany)

thank you very much!!

Hi Sam,

You are welcome! Keep us posted on your progress.

Mike

Seems the Archiv is password protected. :unamused:

Try again, I removed the password protection.

Mike

Hello.

Yes, the pullups are built into the boards.

- Ryan

Mike, It’s hard to say but could you do a Code Example how to use two minIMU-9’s with the LPCXpresso ?

I have problems to get the code done with two I2C Devices. The Kalman-Filter Code is working but I’m still tuning it.

I would thank you very much!

WR
Sam

You would use the same code but use a different address for each IMU. The minIMU-9 allows changing the gyro and accelerometer address but not the compass.

The gyro is 0x69 by default but can be changed to 0x68 by jumping SA0_G low.
The accelerometer is 0x18 by default but can be changed to 0x19 jumping SA0_A high.

You would use these new address in the first argument in the calls to ic2read() and i2c_write().

You would not be able to use the compass in either of the two IMU’s since they both have the same address which can not be changed. You would have to use two separate I2C busses if you wanted to use the compass. The LPC-1769 has 3 I2C busses. The sample uses LPC_I2C2. The pins for LPC_I2C1 are also used by UART3 which is used by the sample program.

To uses a different bus you need to call i2c_init with the new bus designator. You would call i2c_init twice, one for each bus.

void i2c_init_i2c0()
{
	PINSEL_CFG_Type PinCfg;

/* Initialize I2C2 pin connect */
	PinCfg.Funcnum = 1;
	PinCfg.Pinnum = 27;
	PinCfg.Portnum = 0;
	PINSEL_ConfigPin(&PinCfg);
	PinCfg.Pinnum = 28;

// Initialize I2C peripheral
	I2C_Init(LPC_I2C0, 100000);

/* Enable I2C1 operation */
	I2C_Cmd(LPC_I2C0, ENABLE);
}

void i2c_init_i2c2()
{
	PINSEL_CFG_Type PinCfg;

/* Initialize I2C2 pin connect */
	PinCfg.Funcnum = 2;
	PinCfg.Pinnum = 10;
	PinCfg.Portnum = 0;
	PinCfg.Pinnum = 11;

// Initialize I2C peripheral
	I2C_Init(LPC_I2C2, 100000);

/* Enable I2C1 operation */
	I2C_Cmd(LPC_I2C2, ENABLE);
}

I would suggest changing the call i2c_read and i2c_write to pass the bus number.

static int i2c_read(LPC_I2C_TypeDef *I2Cx, uint8_t addr, uint8_t* buf, uint32_t len)
{
	I2C_M_SETUP_Type rxsetup;

rxsetup.sl_addr7bit = addr;
	rxsetup.tx_data = NULL; // Get address to read at writing address
	rxsetup.tx_length = 0;
	rxsetup.rx_data = buf;
	rxsetup.rx_length = len;
	rxsetup.retransmissions_max = 3;

if (I2C_MasterTransferData(I2Cx, &rxsetup, I2C_TRANSFER_POLLING) == SUCCESS)
	{
		return (0);
	}
	else
	{
		return (-1);
	}
}

static int i2c_write(LPC_I2C_TypeDef *I2Cx, uint8_t addr, uint8_t* buf, uint32_t len)
{
	I2C_M_SETUP_Type txsetup;

txsetup.sl_addr7bit = addr;
	txsetup.tx_data = buf;
	txsetup.tx_length = len;
	txsetup.rx_data = NULL;
	txsetup.rx_length = 0;
	txsetup.retransmissions_max = 3;

if (I2C_MasterTransferData(I2Cx, &txsetup, I2C_TRANSFER_POLLING) == SUCCESS)
	{
		return (0);
	}
	else
	{
		return (-1);
	}
}

Mike

Many Thanks!

I use the way with the two separate i2c busses.

I2C1 for IMU1
I2C2 for IMU2
USART2 for Communication (for Bluetooth)
and I try to work with the USB as CDC/VCOM

Thank you!

I have build Problems …did i forgot an include?

• cmsis 1.30
  • lpc17xx drivers with cmsis 1.30

(hmm I dont have the EA BaseBoard Lib.)

(see last lines)

**** Build of configuration Debug for project MinIMU9AHRS ****

make all 
Building file: ../src/Compass.c
Invoking: MCU C Compiler
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"src/Compass.d" -MT"src/Compass.d" -o"src/Compass.o" "../src/Compass.c"
Finished building: ../src/Compass.c

Building file: ../src/DCM.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"src/DCM.d" -MT"src/DCM.d" -o"src/DCM.o" "../src/DCM.c"
Finished building: ../src/DCM.c

Building file: ../src/I2C.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"src/I2C.d" -MT"src/I2C.d" -o"src/I2C.o" "../src/I2C.c"
Finished building: ../src/I2C.c

Building file: ../src/MinIMU9AHRS.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"src/MinIMU9AHRS.d" -MT"src/MinIMU9AHRS.d" -o"src/MinIMU9AHRS.o" "../src/MinIMU9AHRS.c"
../src/MinIMU9AHRS.c: In function 'delay':
Finished building: ../src/MinIMU9AHRS.c
../src/MinIMU9AHRS.c:144:2: warning: implicit declaration of function 'Timer0_Wait'

Building file: ../src/Output.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"src/Output.d" -MT"src/Output.d" -o"src/Output.o" "../src/Output.c"
../src/Output.c: In function 'print_str':
../src/Output.c:66:5: warning: implicit declaration of function 'UART_SendString'
Finished building: ../src/Output.c

Building file: ../src/Vector.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"src/Vector.d" -MT"src/Vector.d" -o"src/Vector.o" "../src/Vector.c"
Finished building: ../src/Vector.c

Building file: ../src/cr_startup_lpc17.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -D__NEWLIB__ -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"src/cr_startup_lpc17.d" -MT"src/cr_startup_lpc17.d" -o"src/cr_startup_lpc17.o" "../src/cr_startup_lpc17.c"
Finished building: ../src/cr_startup_lpc17.c

Building file: ../src/matrix.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"src/matrix.d" -MT"src/matrix.d" -o"src/matrix.o" "../src/matrix.c"
Finished building: ../src/matrix.c

Building file: ../src/system_LPC17xx.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"src/system_LPC17xx.d" -MT"src/system_LPC17xx.d" -o"src/system_LPC17xx.o" "../src/system_LPC17xx.c"
Finished building: ../src/system_LPC17xx.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_adc.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"source/lpc17xx_adc.d" -MT"source/lpc17xx_adc.d" -o"source/lpc17xx_adc.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_adc.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_adc.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_can.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"source/lpc17xx_can.d" -MT"source/lpc17xx_can.d" -o"source/lpc17xx_can.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_can.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_can.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_clkpwr.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"source/lpc17xx_clkpwr.d" -MT"source/lpc17xx_clkpwr.d" -o"source/lpc17xx_clkpwr.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_clkpwr.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_clkpwr.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_dac.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"source/lpc17xx_dac.d" -MT"source/lpc17xx_dac.d" -o"source/lpc17xx_dac.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_dac.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_dac.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_emac.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"source/lpc17xx_emac.d" -MT"source/lpc17xx_emac.d" -o"source/lpc17xx_emac.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_emac.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_emac.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_gpdma.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"source/lpc17xx_gpdma.d" -MT"source/lpc17xx_gpdma.d" -o"source/lpc17xx_gpdma.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_gpdma.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_gpdma.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_gpio.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"source/lpc17xx_gpio.d" -MT"source/lpc17xx_gpio.d" -o"source/lpc17xx_gpio.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_gpio.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_gpio.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_i2c.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"source/lpc17xx_i2c.d" -MT"source/lpc17xx_i2c.d" -o"source/lpc17xx_i2c.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_i2c.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_i2c.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_i2s.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"source/lpc17xx_i2s.d" -MT"source/lpc17xx_i2s.d" -o"source/lpc17xx_i2s.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_i2s.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_i2s.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_libcfg_default.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"source/lpc17xx_libcfg_default.d" -MT"source/lpc17xx_libcfg_default.d" -o"source/lpc17xx_libcfg_default.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_libcfg_default.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_libcfg_default.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_mcpwm.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"source/lpc17xx_mcpwm.d" -MT"source/lpc17xx_mcpwm.d" -o"source/lpc17xx_mcpwm.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_mcpwm.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_mcpwm.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_nvic.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"source/lpc17xx_nvic.d" -MT"source/lpc17xx_nvic.d" -o"source/lpc17xx_nvic.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_nvic.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_nvic.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_pinsel.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"source/lpc17xx_pinsel.d" -MT"source/lpc17xx_pinsel.d" -o"source/lpc17xx_pinsel.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_pinsel.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_pinsel.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_pwm.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"source/lpc17xx_pwm.d" -MT"source/lpc17xx_pwm.d" -o"source/lpc17xx_pwm.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_pwm.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_pwm.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_qei.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"source/lpc17xx_qei.d" -MT"source/lpc17xx_qei.d" -o"source/lpc17xx_qei.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_qei.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_qei.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_rit.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"source/lpc17xx_rit.d" -MT"source/lpc17xx_rit.d" -o"source/lpc17xx_rit.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_rit.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_rit.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_rtc.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"source/lpc17xx_rtc.d" -MT"source/lpc17xx_rtc.d" -o"source/lpc17xx_rtc.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_rtc.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_rtc.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_spi.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"source/lpc17xx_spi.d" -MT"source/lpc17xx_spi.d" -o"source/lpc17xx_spi.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_spi.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_spi.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_ssp.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"source/lpc17xx_ssp.d" -MT"source/lpc17xx_ssp.d" -o"source/lpc17xx_ssp.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_ssp.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_ssp.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_timer.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"source/lpc17xx_timer.d" -MT"source/lpc17xx_timer.d" -o"source/lpc17xx_timer.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_timer.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_timer.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_uart.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"source/lpc17xx_uart.d" -MT"source/lpc17xx_uart.d" -o"source/lpc17xx_uart.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_uart.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_uart.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_wdt.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"source/lpc17xx_wdt.d" -MT"source/lpc17xx_wdt.d" -o"source/lpc17xx_wdt.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_wdt.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Drivers/source/lpc17xx_wdt.c

Building file: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Core/CM3/CoreSupport/core_cm3.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -DDEBUG -D__CODE_RED -D__USE_CMSIS=CMSISv1p30_LPC17xx -D__NEWLIB__ -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\CoreSupport" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Drivers\include" -I"C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library\Core\CM3\DeviceSupport\NXP\LPC17xx" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -fno-builtin -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -MMD -MP -MF"CoreSupport/core_cm3.d" -MT"CoreSupport/core_cm3.d" -o"CoreSupport/core_cm3.o" "C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Core/CM3/CoreSupport/core_cm3.c"
Finished building: C:/Users/SuperK/5-Coding und uC/1-IMU200X/0-FW/lpc17xx.cmsis.driver.library/Core/CM3/CoreSupport/core_cm3.c

Building target: MinIMU9AHRS.axf
Invoking: MCU Linker
arm-none-eabi-gcc -nostdlib -Xlinker -Map=MinIMU9AHRS.map -Xlinker --gc-sections -mcpu=cortex-m3 -mthumb -T "MinIMU9AHRS_Debug.ld" -o"MinIMU9AHRS.axf"  ./src/Compass.o ./src/DCM.o ./src/I2C.o ./src/MinIMU9AHRS.o ./src/Output.o ./src/Vector.o ./src/cr_startup_lpc17.o ./src/matrix.o ./src/system_LPC17xx.o  ./source/lpc17xx_adc.o ./source/lpc17xx_can.o ./source/lpc17xx_clkpwr.o ./source/lpc17xx_dac.o ./source/lpc17xx_emac.o ./source/lpc17xx_gpdma.o ./source/lpc17xx_gpio.o ./source/lpc17xx_i2c.o ./source/lpc17xx_i2s.o ./source/lpc17xx_libcfg_default.o ./source/lpc17xx_mcpwm.o ./source/lpc17xx_nvic.o ./source/lpc17xx_pinsel.o ./source/lpc17xx_pwm.o ./source/lpc17xx_qei.o ./source/lpc17xx_rit.o ./source/lpc17xx_rtc.o ./source/lpc17xx_spi.o ./source/lpc17xx_ssp.o ./source/lpc17xx_timer.o ./source/lpc17xx_uart.o ./source/lpc17xx_wdt.o  ./CoreSupport/core_cm3.o   
./src/MinIMU9AHRS.o: In function `delay':
C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\MinIMU9AHRS\Debug/../src/MinIMU9AHRS.c:144: undefined reference to `Timer0_Wait'
./src/Output.o: In function `print_str':
C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\MinIMU9AHRS\Debug/../src/Output.c:66: undefined reference to `UART_SendString'
./src/Output.o: In function `print_line':
C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\MinIMU9AHRS\Debug/../src/Output.c:74: undefined reference to `UART_SendString'
./src/Output.o: In function `printdata':
C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\MinIMU9AHRS\Debug/../src/Output.c:100: undefined reference to `UART_SendString'
C:\Users\SuperK\5-Coding und uC\1-IMU200X\0-FW\MinIMU9AHRS\Debug/../src/Output.c:115: undefined reference to `UART_SendString'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [MinIMU9AHRS.axf] Error 1

:frowning:

WR
Sam

lil workaround

i changed the delay function into:

void delay(int ms)
{
	//Timer0_Wait(ms);
	uint32_t currentTicks;
	currentTicks = msTicks;
	while ((msTicks-currentTicks)<ms);

}

and the UART_StringSend

void UART_SendString(char* str)
{
	uart_puts(str);
}

void print_str(char* str)
{
    // UART_SendString(UART_DEV, (uint8_t*)str);
	UART_SendString(str);
}

void print_line(char* str)
{
	static char* crlf = "\r\n";

print_str(str);
    //UART_SendString(UART_DEV, (uint8_t*)crlf);
	UART_SendString(crlf);
}

and it compiled :slight_smile:

but it would be nice to have the other libs too!

WR
Sam

seems my uart_sendstring doesnt work well.

the debugger shows good values in lpcxpresso but I dont recieve anything over rs232

(im testing with your onfiguration and only one sensor)

Where did you find uart_puts()? Did you initialize the uart?

I found it in an UART example.
The Uart2 is already initialized in the upper half of the code and the device is UART_Dev or isnt it ?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i connected TX with TX not TX with RX LOL!

I never did that :wink: