Pololu Robotics & Electronics
Menu
My account Comments or questions? About Pololu Contact Ordering information Distributors

Pololu Forum

Maestro Controller Hardware Components

Hi Everyone,

l need help with component parts of the pololu maestro circuit board hardware. Questions can be found in the following link:

They’re are about 4 component that l am not aware what the hardware is called and their functionalities, l would like to know their functionalities.

Thanks

Hi.

I moved your post to the servo controllers and servos section of the forum.

We do not disclose the schematic or bill of materials for the Maestros. Is there a specific reason you are interested?

-Claire

Hi Claire,

Thank you for following up. l am interested in knowing the schematic for upgrading purposes the maestro presently only operates servo and not brushless motors, what l need it to operate,brushless motors. l want to create a Maestro that can conduct upto 120Volt and believe, l will need to upgrade the maestro components, hence the reason for knowing schematic details.

Best Regards,

Dustin

That sounds like a lot more than an upgrade! You would need all new hardware to control brushless motors and accept 120V power, so I do not think knowing the components used on our Maestros would be very helpful anyway. I recommend looking into brushless motor drivers and controllers.

-Claire