I have two new JRK G2 18V27 and have started to make the basic setup using the Configuration utility and got error message ”Motor Driver Error” after approx 15 minutes when testing ”motor A”. Got the error when the motor was running and no setting was changed. The error appeared yesterday so I turned it off when I didn’t find the reason for it but it’s still there when I started up again today so it’s not related to over-temperature from the test. The error appear when I connect the jrk by the Configuration utillity and don’t disappear.
Made some tests with combinations of jrk’s and the motors…
- ”Motor B” + ”JRK card B” works fine
- When I connect ”motor A” to ”card B” the combination also works fine
- When I connect ”Card A” to ”motor B” the ”Motor Driver Error” is displayd so the error is related to the card and not the motor.
- Red LED and green LED are on (steady, not flashing ) on ”JRK card A”.
- Measured input voltage is 12,14V and the Configuration utility display VIN voltage 12,2V.
- Configuration utility settings: Hard current 25,65Amp and Soft current 24,0Amp.
- Motor driver Error setting: ”Enabled”
- Replaced the power supply but still the same error code.
- Use 12V, 200W worm gear motors, nominal current 25Amp and no load on the motors during tests.
- The jrk card and connections looks good. (pictures attached)
Any idea what is trigging the error?
(sorry for my bad English grammar)