Jrk 12v12 cannot connect to control center

Hello,
I have one jrk 12v12 motor controller and 3 jrk 18v7 controllers. I am able to connect to the control center to all 3 of the 18v7 controllers but I am not able to connect to the 12v12. So far I have restarted my laptop, tried all three of the usb ports, and made sure the 12v12 has all the drivers. I have read other forum discussions similar to this but most of those posts fixed by installing drivers. I believe my drivers are ok but is there a way to see if they are installed ok or if I can “remove” the device than reinstall the drivers?

Thanks,
AB

Hello.

It sounds like you might be confused about which controllers and software you are using. We do not make a “Jrk 18v7” controller, so I suspect you are actually using a Simple Motor Controller 18v7. The Simple Motor Controllers are a different line of controllers and use a different software than the Jrk controllers. You can find a link to the Jrk Motor Controller Windows Drivers and Software for the Jrk 12v12 under the “Resources” tab of the Jrk 12v12 product page.

Brandon