I get error in compiling. I am using the new arduino 1.0

Hi,
I just installed the Dual VHN 5019 library, and tried to run the demo example. I get an error when I compile it that says.

C:\Users\Scott\Desktop\Arduino
1.0\arduino-1/libraries/DualVNH5019MotorShield/DualVnh5019Motor
Shield.h:4:44: error: WProram.h: No such file or directory

I have two version of Arduino on my computer. On the older version of Arduino and it compiles fine. I am using an arduino uno board.

On the new version that just came out of the arduino it will not compile. Am I doing something wrong?

I followed the directions in the download process and have the DualVNH5019MotorShield in the library folder as required. Can someone help me?
Thank you.
Scott

You didn’t do anything wrong, the libraries haven’t been updated to be compatible with 1.0 yet. You can take a stab at converting the library yourself, and I might take a look at it also.

Please reference this thread. The third post outlines all that should be necessary to modify the library.

Update:
I downloaded the lib. All you need to do is change “#include <WProgram.h>” in DualVNH5019MotorShield.h to "#include <Arduino.h>"
It compiles the demo fine with that change, and should work fine overall. However, I do not have the hardware to actually test it.

Thank you very much. I will try this and test it. I am just learning. I am building a dual axis solar tracker and using the arduino uno, and the motor controller to track the sun. Great project. Been working on it for about 5 months.
Scott