How to use Pololu G2 High-Power Motor Driver 18v25 with stm32f405 microcontroller

My stm32f405 microcontroller operates at 3.3V logic. I tried to use TB9051FTG Single Brushed DC Motor Driver but it seems it doesn’t operate with 3.3V logic for PWM. I also have Pololu G2 High-Power Motor Driver 18v25 but I can’t get it to run my motor. I am using a 300mah 3s(12V) battery to supply voltage to the motor.

Hello.

Both of those drivers should be fine with 3.3V logic signals. Since you are having problems getting either of them to work, I suspect the problem is either from your connections or your signals/program. Could you post picture of your setup that show all of your connections and give more details about what signals you are sending to each pin?

Brandon

I can get TB9051FTGto work with arduino nano but not stm32f405. I prefer to use the G2 high power motor driver with stm32f405. Here is my set up

I am sending pwm with 3.3V logic to dir and pwm pin and I have the code set up to send pwm at 10 kHz at 100% duty and I checked with a multimeter that the 2 pins are sending 3.3V to the dir and pwm pins and I have a 11V battery connected. It should move the motor forward but nothing is happening.

I figured it out thank you

I am glad to hear you found the problem. Thank you for letting us know.

Brandon