High-Power Stepper Motor Driver 36v4 Eagle Part

Dear all,

I am willing to use one High-Power Stepper Motor Driver 36v4 for one of my projects since it highly fits all my requirements. Although, in order to use it, I want to design a PCB where I can locate it to reduce the number of cables.

I use Eagle when designing PCBs, but I couldn’t locate any library that includes this stepper driver. Does anyone know any library that includes the High-Power Stepper Motor Driver 36v4 or any website where I could find it?

Thank you all in advance.

Since I couldn’t find any library that included this driver, I decided to create it. DRV8711.lbr (9.1 KB)
In this library I have included both symbol and footprint of the driver.
Hope it can be helpful for anyone.

1 Like

Hello.

Thank you for posting your DRV8711 library for everyone!

For future reference, we do not use Eagle, so we do not have (or know of) any Eagle libraries with our products. However, most of our PCB products have DXF drill guides, dimension diagrams, and 3D models (step files) available on their product pages under the “Resources” tab that you can refer to. If you are interested in one of those types of files for a product that does not have it yet, please let us know and we might be able to help.

- Patrick