DRV8834 stepper motor not working

Hello,
At the beginning I want to apologize if I make any mistakes in english, I’m not a native speaker.
Recentlly I bought DRV8834 stepper motor driver (Pololu - DRV8834 Low-Voltage Stepper Motor Driver Carrier) to control stepper motor. Unfortunelly motor haven’t run or only made few steps when voltage was supplied and then stopped making some noise ocassionaly . I used minimal wiring diagram from polulu page. I also set up current limitation as shown in polulu video. What I’m using in this project is:
-Arduino Uno Rev3 (powered by USB)

• Stepper motor JK42HM48-0806 (400 steps, 6V, 0.8A)
  • DRV8834 from polulu (powered from arduino 5V pin)
  • Li-Pol Redox 1300mAh 7,4V 20C for motor power supply
    I’m not an expert but I have theory that DRV8834 can’t “push” enoguh current to motor. I have tried to adjust current limitation but it didn’t changed anything. For me the weirdest thing is that sometimes motor is buzzing like he wants to make a step but it doesn’t and then motor just goes silent.

Hello.

The English in your post is okay, but please note that our company name is Pololu, not “polulu”.

Can you post some pictures of your setup that show all of your connections along with the program you are using to test your driver? What is the voltage on the REF via/test-point (the small pin in the middle of the board circled in the silkscreen) set to?

- Patrick