DRV8825 With Busheng Motors

I recently purchased DRV8825 Stepper Sticks and a small handful of Busheng Stepper motors Model No 17HD34008 22B

Motor spec sheet indicates min voltage is 3.45V

Description:

100% Brand new and high quality
1m wire, one connect electrical machine, on the other end has variety optional ports; heat shrink tubing effect to prevent the wire tangled up
Suitable for 17HD34008-22B mixing type stepping motor
Outside view: Show as the picture
Drive mode: Chopping wave constant current drive
Exciting mode: Two-phase 4-wire, it is available for rotation of forward and reverse
Turn to: The order of power is AB-BC-CD-DA, from shaft end see C.W
Rated current (one-phase): 1.5A DC
Rated voltage: 3.45V
Stepping angle: 1.8°
Specifics:

Operating Conditions: Environment Temperature: -20~50℃; RH: 90%MAX; Mounting Position: Axis horizontal or vertical installation
Direct-current winding resistance (25℃): 2.3Ω±10%
Wnding inductance: 3mH±20%
Cogging torque: 12mN.m REF.
Holding torque: ≥300mN.m(I=1.5A)
Max. no-load starting frequency: ≥1500pps
Max. no-load running Frequency: ≥8000pps
Temperature rise: <80K
Step Angle Accuracy: 1.8°± 5%
Rotary inertia: 38g.cm2
Motor Weight: 0.23Kg/PC REF.
Insulation resistance: Cold insulation resistance should be more than 100mΩ (between the Motor stator core and Terminal)
Dielectric strength: The space between the Motor stator core and Terminal should be able to withstand AC600V/1s without breaking down. Leakage current is less than 1mA.
Size(LWH): Approx. 42 x 42 x 34mm / 1.65 x 1.65 x 1.34 inch

How can i calculate the correct voltage and Ampere Values to get these motors moving
running 12V ATX PS with 15A Rating

Need some help please

Hello.

When using a current limiting stepper motor driver like ours, you can safely run the stepper motor at a higher voltage than it is rated for. Doing so will allow the current to ramp up faster, which lets you achieve higher step rates than you could at the rated voltage. More details about this can be found in the first question under the “FAQs” tab of our DRV8825 carrier’s product page. It seems like you are not using one of our stepper motor drivers (e.g. we do not make the “Stepper Stick” branded drivers), but our DRV8825 carrier is rated for approximately 1.5A per phase without additional cooling, which is what your stepper motor is rated for, so using a current limit of 1.5A (or slightly under this) would be fine. Instructions for setting the current limit on our driver can be found in the “Current limiting” section of our DRV8825 carrier’s product page. If you are not using our DRV8825 carrier, you should probably check with the manufacturer of the one you have to get their recommendations.

Brandon

I got the Chinese knock offs of the DRV8825 unknown of the specs