Connect PL2823 Dc Motor and VNH5019 Motor Driver Carrier

Hello,

ı must to drive " 30:1 Metal Gearmotor 37Dx68L mm with 64 CPR Encoder-PL2823 Dc Motor " using by " motor driver VNH5019" I connected as a photo dawn. but ı could not use pwm control. and some tımes motor run and sometımes does not run. and some times red led open and some tımes green led open. what are these leds mean? ı am so glad ıf you can help me. Best regards.

Motor:

Motor Driver:

Hello.

The red and green LEDs turn on when there is a voltage difference between OUTA and OUTB and are meant to indicate whether the outputs are working and which direction the motor is being driven. What kind of microcontroller are you using the driver with and what code are you running? Does the motor spin in both directions? What is happening when the motor doesn’t run? Can you post pictures here that show all of your connections including any soldered connections you made?

-Nathan

Hello Mrs. Nathan,

Thanks for your reply. ı did run motor as ı want using pwm. I use stm32f4 discovery and control dc encodered motor on Matlab Simulink. Green led open when motor turn right and red led open when motor turn left. my problem was ı cant control pwm. ı must to change data 3/4095 cause stm32f4 is 12 bit. then ı could control using pwm . Thanks