I am still new to physical computing but I am advanced in programming (hope so Wink ), so here is a question for the specialists in electronics, I think.
I have an Arduino Duemilanove with:
- 9V Batterie or USB-Power-suppy
- two Tamiya motors with a 4,5 V power supply
- a Pololu smc05a dual motorcontroller
- (+) of the 4,5 V power supply to pin 1
- pin2 to Arduino GND and power supply (-) /GND
- pin3 5V from Arduino (measured, exactly 5 V)
- pin 4 to Arduino pin 7 (Arduino software serial OUT)
- pin 5 to Arduino pin 87 (reset)
- pin 6,7 to Motor 0
- pin 8,9 to Motor 1
My question is: What is wrong, because absolutly nothing happens on pin 6-9.
I used the code here: