Where can I get some examples to generate sequences using VB or C# with the Mini Maestro?

Hello, I want to write a program that can save frames and generate sequences, I am using the examples in the pololu usb SDK, where there are a folder called sequencer and I don´t know how could I use the methods that are there.

Hello.

Could you be more specific about what you are trying to do? For example, do you just want your program to command the Maestro to move the servos, or do you want it to actually save frames and sequences that could then be viewable in the Maestro Control Center?

Brandon

I want to save frames and sequences that could then be viewable in the Maestro Control Center, but I want to reproduce those sequences when I want in my program too.

I have not found information on how to use the methods of “Sequencer”, like this:

public static List<Sequence> readSequencesFromRegistry(RegistryKey parentKey, byteservoCount)

Or is this not possible through a C# program?
I would appreciate your answer.

You might start by using the getUscSettings method in the Usc class. This gets the settings for the Maestro, which contains a list of sequences. Then, you can edit the sequences in that list and save them with setUscSettings.

Brandon