Webinar: Get Ready to Teach Robotics Remotely in Fall 2020
06/08/2020 at 7 pm CEST
Registration information: https://www.theconstructsim.com/teach-robotics-remotely-webinar/
[About this webinar]
This is a free online webinar designed to inspire and educate robotics teachers and lecturers about how to teach robotics remotely during COVID-19. Dr. Ricardo Tellez is going to share his real remote robotics teaching experience at La Salle University.
[Who should attend]
- Professors/Teachers who are preparing the robotics courses for 2020 FALL.
- Teachers who are finding a remotely teaching solution during COVID-19
- Problems teaching robotics in times of deep uncertainty.
- How to get all the lectures to deliver and an introduction to robotics.
- How to set up a practice environment for remote robotics students.
- How to provide robotics practices to students remotely with simulated robots.
- How to provide robotics practices to students remotely with real robots.
- How to evaluate students (exams) and prevent cheating.
[Robots used in this webinar]
- Simulated RB-KAIROS (made by Robotnik)
- Real robot: JetBot
- Keep students learning robotics without geographical restrictions and maxime their learning outcomes through real practice.
- Move away from a slides-based teaching method to a notebook-based one, where direct interaction with robots is embedded in the method itself.