SUBLIME TEXT and Pololu A-Star 328PB

Dear Sirs.

I would like to know if there is any clue on why the Sublime Text with the Stino plug-in works fine for the Pololu A-Star 32U4 but does not work for the Pololu A-Star 328PB?

By the way, the Pololu A-Star 328PB works fine with the ARDUINO original IDE.

Any assistance will be very appreciated.

Kind regards.

Hello.

Can you provide more details on how the A-Star 328PB board is not working (e.g. the A-Star is not listed in the Boards menu or you cannot program the A-Star 328PB)?

- Amanda

Dear Amanda.
The Sublime Text 3 with its Arduino plug in actually lists both the ATmega328pb and the 32U.
Selecting 32U compiles OK while selecting ATmega328pb does nithing… It stays looking for files in endless loop.

ANOTHER Q) How do I include the Pololu ATmega328pb on the “programino” ide?

Tnx.

What does the SublimeText console show after you try compiling your code for the A-Star 328PB board? Can you copy and paste the output here? If you are using a Windows machine and see something like FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:/Users/amanda/AppData/Local/Arduino15/packages/arduino/hardware/avr/1.6.21/variants/a-star328pb/io_328pb.h' in the output, you can find the a-star328pb folder under \packages\pololu-a-star\hardware\avr\4.0.2\variants in the directory where your preferences.txt is located and copy the a-star328pb folder to the expected path.

- Amanda

Dear Amanda.

Nop, the problem is different.

See where the Sublime Text 3 stays in a loop forever…

Note that if I select the 32U4 option, it compiles perfect and I hace the.hex file ready.

Very annoying !

Thanks.

Nelson.

Amanda:

Do you know if I can get the A-Star 328PB compiling under the PROGRAMINO IDE?

So far, it is NOT supported but I thing that juast replacing some .h files could do.

Tnx.

Nelson

Your screenshot shows the build output, not the console. To open the console in Sublime Text, press CTRL + ` (or click Show Console under the View menu). Please copy and paste everything and post it here.

No; we are not familiar with the PROGRAMINO IDE for Arduino and do not know if the A-Star 328PB will work with it.

- Amanda