Sg90/MG90 with Maestro 24

HI, I’m struggling to get my Maestro 24 to operate with the SG90 and MG90 servos.

The maestro logic is being powered via the USB to the laptop. The servos are being powered by a seperate 6v line from a UBEC and LiPo pack.

When I power on, the servos ‘zero’ or ‘center’ themselves. From there, no movement is achieved when the sliders in the control software is used (although, sometimes, the servo may respond to one or two initial movements and then stop).

When i replace the MG90/SG90 servos with a MG996R servo, without changing anything else in the setup, the MG996R works perfectly to all controls.

Any advice or guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello.

How many servos do you have connected? Could you try simplifying your setup down to just the Maestro and 1 servo to see if anything changes? Do you have any other devices that you can use to test the servos separately (such as an RC transmitter/receiver)?

Additionally, could you post some pictures of your setup showing all of your connections as well as a copy of your Maestro settings file? You can save a copy of your settings file from the “File” drop-down menu of the Maestro Control Cneter while the controller is connected.

Brandon