Servo stress-test with Maestro

Mini Maestro 18-Channel USB Servo Controller

project: Servo Stress-Test

i should test servos with the Mini Maestro 18-Channel USB Servo Controller.

please can anyone help me to create a servo stress test script to test the servo GWS Micro D 2BB MG on Mini Maestro 18-Channel USB Servo Controller.

servo: GWS Micro D 2BB MG

pulse width from 900-2100mS
frequency 333 Hz
Speed (sec/60°) 0.095mS
Pulse Cycle 1µs

Hello.

First, I have moved your post to its own topic because the topic you posted in is unrelated. Please do not post onto the end of unrelated topics.

I am not sure what you are referring to when you say “stress-test”. Could you please be more specific about what you want the servo to do?

If you need help with scripting, section 6 of the Maestro user’s guide contains example scripts and a command reference for the Maestro; I recommend starting there.

-Ken

Hello.

I would like to add that if you just want to make the servo move back and forth, you can do it very easily using the Maestro Control Center software.

First, set up your servo and power supply and verify that you can move the servo to the desired positions in the Status tab. Drag the slider for your servo all the way to the left, or to whatever position you want to test, and click the “Save Frame 0” button in the lower left. Then drag the servo all the way to right, and click that button again, though its name will have changed to “Save Frame 1”.

Now in the Sequence tab you can see that you have defined a two-frame sequence of servo movements. Check the “Play in a loop” box and click “Play Sequence” to exercise the servo.

For more information, see the Sequencer section of the Maestro User’s Guide.

–David