Script upload to a maestro through a pair of wixel

Hi, I am not at all familiar with the electronic principals o the products - so please forgive me if this question sounds stupid to you :wink: I would like to upload a script I wrote for a maestro micro through a pair of Wixels. Now I wonder if I could connect the maestro via usb to the wixel or I have to connect the RX/TX pins. Using the one Wixel connected via usb on the computer and the other connected to the maestro can I upload the script by using the “Apply” button at the “Maestro Control Center” Software?
Thanks for your comments!

Hello,

The Maestro Control Center only works with a USB connection to the Maestro, and the Wixel does not have the ability to make a USB connection wireless, so you cannot do what you are asking for. But you can make a wireless serial connection to the Maestro and send it serial commands, so you might not need the script at all. What are you trying to do?

-Paul

I’ve build a webcam controlled by 3 servos. The different positions of the cam are controled by the sript which is, after I applied it to maestro runing in a loop mode. If the cam is mounted somewhere outside it would be helpfull if I want to ajust the sequence to do this wireless.

Hello,

Unfortunately, the Wixel can’t really help you in this situation. However, a commercial wireless USB hub might work for you.

-Paul

Thanks Paul!