I’m new to the ground robotics world (I do UAV research). I need a pretty specific line following robot for a project I’m working on and am wondering if I can make the 3pi do what I want. I need to a small robot that can do the following:
- Follow lines set out in a grid pattern
- Mount encoders to the wheels for distance estimates
- Communicate with a base computer via RC link or modem (I need the computer to be able to tell the robot to go left, right, or straight when it reaches an intersection)
- Mount a single axis gimbaled camera on the top
- Stream live video back to the base computer
I would appreciate any help I can get.