This is our first time dabbling in Robotics. We’re in the process of making a line following robot using Arduino Uno microcontroller. The IDE we’re using is Arduino(version 1.0.5).
- Pololu(Indian make)-We’re using all 8 sensors of the pololu array.
- Arduino Uno
Steps followed in calibration:
- Connecting all the pins of the pololu to digital pins of the Arduino Uno(pins 3 to 10).
- Connecting Vcc and Gnd of the pololu to 5v and Gnd of the Arduino Uno respectively.
- Within 10 seconds of uploading the code,we passed a black sheet across the sensors which were initially placed above a white sheet.
- We DON’T seem to have the LEDon pin on the pololu sensor board!
- We’re unsure of the values appearing on the serial monitor after uploading the QTRRC example code(from the QTR sensors library).
The URLs to the pictures of our sensor board and serial monitor readings:
Pololu-- herosh.com/download/11169091 … 6.jpg.html
Pololu-- herosh.com/download/11169092 … 3.jpg.html
Serial Monitor-- herosh.com/download/11169093 … 2.png.html
i hope you can help us figure this out.
Thanks in advance!