Pushbutton circuit

Greetings I want to know if your pushbutton circuit pololu.com/product/751 could serve to turn a robot, the robot is controlled with the baby orangutan, you can manage the library pushbutton.h

Hello.

I am not sure I understand what you are asking. If you are asking if you can use the pushbutton power switch to turn on and off a robot, then the answer is yes. However, this would not need to use the Orangutan pushbutton library.

If I misunderstood your question, could you please try rephrasing it with more detail?

-Brandon

Yes, my question is basically, as I could use the pushbutton.h library of baby orangutan with this product pololu.com/product/751

The Orangutan pushbutton library is intended for use with normal buttons (such as these mini pushbuttons or bumper switches), whereas the pushbutton power switch is intended for use powering a system, which could include powering an Orangutan robot controller.

-Brandon

But, as I could do with an Latching switch that, if diagrams 3pi robot, an latching system is shown to use the function pushbutton

The power button on the 3pi uses a very similar circuit as the pushbutton power switch. This power button does not use the pushbutton library; only the 3 user pushbuttons use the library.

-Brandon