Proper USB Hub device for connection with Arduino Due microcontroller and video camera scheme

My project assembly casing box consists of Arduino Due micro-controller, which control motors and PC video camera. Below I drew required communication scheme.

I’m wondering, which UBS Hub can help me to get this connection correctly.

On scheme Male-Male 3.0 or 2.0 USB Type A wire from PC connected with some USB hub, which must be cased inside assembly box and include Female 3.0 or 2.0 USB ports, connected with Arduino Due micro-controller and video camera:

enter image description here

Expected desired result is to get port reading availability COM6 or COM7 for controller, and getting camera device in device manager, same way as if it were connected separately with two USB wires directly to laptop.

The most desirable device is a variant A, but as a last resort I can use variant B with wire from Hub to PC:

enter image description here

I’m never worked with USB hub, and don’t have any to test, so I want to be on correct direction to get proper one. First of all, I doubt about device choose, because, for example, I’ve tried to use male-female USB cable switch, for another reason, to avoid multiple connecting and disconnecting of wire, but this connection caused the problem of reading the COM port.

Any advice would be very helpful