I have this setup:
-Pololu 3pi with atmega328p
-Atmel studio 7 on Windows 7 (6.1.7601)
-Pololu USBAVR programmer
-the following error while compiling:

[code]------ Build started: Project: BLINK, Configuration: Debug AVR ------
Build started.
Project “BLINK.cppproj” (default targets):
Target “PreBuildEvent” skipped, due to false condition; (’$(PreBuildEvent)’!=’’) was evaluated as (’’!=’’).
Target “CoreBuild” in file “C:\Program Files (x86)\Atmel\Studio\7.0\Vs\Compiler.targets” from project “C:\Users\rblore\code\Pololu 3pi Robot\BLINK.cppproj” (target “Build” depends on it):
Using “RunCompilerTask” task from assembly “C:\Program Files (x86)\Atmel\Studio\7.0\Extensions\Application\AvrGCC.dll”.
Task "RunCompilerTask"
Shell Utils Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Atmel\Studio\7.0\shellUtils
C:\Program Files (x86)\Atmel\Studio\7.0\shellUtils\make.exe all
make: *** No rule to make target .././Sketch.cpp', needed bySketch.o’. Stop.
Done executing task “RunCompilerTask” – FAILED.
Done building target “CoreBuild” in project “Individual apps.cppproj” – FAILED.
Done building project “Individual apps.cppproj” – FAILED.

Build FAILED.
========== Build: 0 succeeded or up-to-date, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========[/code]
-and this code

/*Begining of Auto generated code by Atmel studio */ #include <Arduino.h> /*End of auto generated code by Atmel studio */ //Beginning of Auto generated function prototypes by Atmel Studio void setup(); void loop(); //End of Auto generated function prototypes by Atmel Studio void setup() { pinMode(10, OUTPUT); pinMode(7, OUTPUT); } void loop() { tone(10,3000,500); digitalWrite(7, HIGH); delay(1000); digitalWrite(7, LOW); delay(1000); }
The file that needs to be sent to the flash won’t generate

Hi.

It looks like Atmel Studio is not able to find the file Sketch.cpp. The issue might be the result of a bug in the Atmel Studio importer or you moving files around after generating the Atmel Studio project. Either way, it seems weird to me that you want to import an Arduino program into Atmel Studio to program the 3pi. In case you have not seen them yet, we have several example programs for the 3pi that you can upload and modify directly with Atmel Studio. I suggest following the instructions in the Programming Your 3pi section of the 3pi user’s guide to get started with those.

-Claire

I have solved the issue. Thank you for helping. Best customer support ever.