Programming A-Star 328PB via TTL serial bootloader and Bascom

I have a A-Star 328PB and the Pololu USB AVR Programmer v2.1 and would like to program it via the TTL serial bootloader. It works with the Arduino IDE. But my programming language is Bascom, not C. So I tryed to do it with Bascom, but without success. My question is: It is possible, to program the A-Star 328PB together with the Pololu USB AVR Programmer v2.1 via the TTL serial bootloader with Bascom?

Regards
Robby

Hello, Robby.

We do not use the BASCOM software here, so we cannot offer much support. I did a quick search on the Internet to see if it is possible to program an Arduino board using the bootloader, and it seems like it is, so I do not see a reason why the A-Star 328PB cannot be programmed via its TTL serial bootloader in BASCOM-AVR.

Can you provide more details like screenshots on the error(s) you are getting and the BASCOM-AVR Options window showing the Programmer tab? Also, can you run the Pololu USB AVR Programmer v2 Configuration Utility after a failed programming attempt and post that here?

- Amanda

Hello Amanda,

Thanks for your confirmation.
During making scrennshoots it suddenly starts to work. I add some screenshots of my testprogram an the settings I used. Hope it helps other users. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards
Robby