Problem Compiling the LSM303DLH example

I am trying to incorporate the LSM303DLH example into a program I have.
When I try to compile, I get the following error: (anyone have any suggestions as to what is going on???)

avr-gcc -mmcu=atmega328p -Wl,-gc-sections -Wl,-Map=test.map test.o    -lpololu_atmega328p  -o test.elf
c:/winavr-20090313/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/4.3.2/../../../../avr/lib/avr5\libc.a(atan2.o): In function `atan2':
(.text.fplib+0x70): relocation truncated to fit: R_AVR_13_PCREL against symbol `__addsf3' defined in .text section in c:/winavr-20090313/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/4.3.2/avr5\libgcc.a(_addsub_sf.o)
c:/winavr-20090313/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/4.3.2/../../../../avr/lib/avr5\libc.a(inverse.o): In function `inverse':
(.text.fplib+0xc): relocation truncated to fit: R_AVR_13_PCREL against symbol `__divsf3' defined in .text section in c:/winavr-20090313/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/4.3.2/avr5\libgcc.a(_div_sf.o)
c:/winavr-20090313/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/4.3.2/../../../../avr/lib/avr5\libc.a(square.o): In function `square':
(.text.fplib+0x4): relocation truncated to fit: R_AVR_13_PCREL against symbol `__mulsf3' defined in .text section in c:/winavr-20090313/bin/../lib/gcc/avr/4.3.2/avr5\libgcc.a(_mul_sf.o)
make: *** [test.elf] Error 1

I have done more experiments and have more information.
In general, the original Pololu code will compile on its own. Basically I have just pasted the code into another (very large) program without (at this point) altering the original code at all. I have many modifications I wish to perform on the orginal code (as I have a variety of purposes for it) but I need it to compile. I see no reason the code cannot just be inserted into another program (obviously I changed things like renaming the new main(), main(2)…)

The real problem is I don’t understand the error message. If I can get a handle on what the nature of the problem is, perhaps I can easily track down the problem.
Thanks

Did you include the math library libm.a?

That did it… THANKS SO MUCH…
So simple yet so easy to miss…