Power switch 2808 to control led bar

Hello! I bought 2808 power switch so i could control led bar’s relay with external momentary switch.
Im powering the circuit directly from cars highbeam wire. Im asking ideas how i could make the switch go ON when i tap high beams on, but still have a external momentary switch between A and B terminals to set switch state off.
Reading the manual for 2808, i found out that the switch state is OFF when circuit gets power. And if there is continuous voltage in ON terminal, my momentary switch could not set the switch state OFF. Do i need another circuit to send a pulse between highbeam wire, and 2808 s’ ON terminal to make it work? Any help is appreciated!

Hello,

Could you clarify what you are looking to do? It sounds like you want the LED bar to turn on when you turn on the high beams and turn off when you turn off the high beams, but you also want to be able to push a button to turn off the LED bar while keeping the high beams on. Is that correct?

Kevin

Yes thats right! need to figure out how to get the switch turn on automatically when it gets power from high beam.

Hello,

Unfortunately, I don’t think there is a good way to get that behavior without adding some kind of external circuit to create a pulse for the ON pin, like you mentioned.

Kevin