Power HD 1501MG specs

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some more 1501mg specs. I plan on powering these servos with 4 AAA batteries and was hoping someone could help me out before I purchase the servos. I am looking for the pulse width, traveling pulse, and internal resistance of these servos and cant seem to find them anywhere. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

Hello,

Unfortunately, all of the data we have on the 1501MG is limited to the information on its product page on our site. You might want to try contacting Power HD directly with your questions; their website can be found at www.chd.hk (their contact information is at the bottom).

- Kevin

Hello.

(I thought I posted this yesterday, but looks like I didn’t actually post it.)

None of the three things you asked for make sense to me, but I’ll try to give you some answers to similar questions that you might have intended. These servos respond to standard servo pulses, which means 1-2 ms gives you about a 90-degree range. You can go to about 0.5-2.5 ms to get almost a 180-degree range, but that’s not specified and you’ll have to test the mechanical limits for each servo if you want to use the maximum possible range. With the internal resistance question, I suspect you’re asking what the stall current is; that’s also not specified, but it’s probably around 2 to 3 A.

- Jan