Possible to change default servo position (at connect)

Hello, I am using the maestro for a robot and when I power it on, all servos go immediatly to the mid position, and it’s not very good for this poor robot, is there a way to set the default or to set the position before connection ?

THanks

Hello.

Unless the Maestro receives commands to move the servos, it should not send any signals to its servo channels. How are you controlling the Maestro?

- Grant

I must say I didn’t try with the program I will use which is written in C++, in Maestro control center it’s needed to activate the servo before setting the position but you seem to say setting the position directly will activate the servo at the same time, right ? If yes it’s good…

As I mentioned in my previous post, unless the Maestro receives commands to move the servos, it should not send any signals to its servo channels. This should still be the case when commanding the Maestro using C++. However, when a channel is activated in the Maestro Control Center, the Maestro immediately gives a command to move the servo based on the location of the slider.

- Grant

OK, thank you for help !