Having a great time with the A-Star 32U4 Robot Controller SV with Raspberry Pi Bridge, but I am having trouble moving past the examples. I read and reviewed:
- Pololu A-Star 32U4 Robot Controller User’s Guide
- The pololu-rpi slave arduino library
- Building a Raspberry Pi robot with the A-Star 32U4 Robot Controller
but am not at a sufficient level of understanding to extract the commands in a usable and customizable format.
Looking for just a basic command overview to explain the individual commands used to:
- Read from and write to the buffer in Python on the Raspberry Pi side
- Read from and write to the buffer on the A-Star 32U4 side
- Send commands to actuate motors and other A-Star 32U4 side actions (just read from above buffer and regex match?)
Any pointers will be greatly appreciated… did i miss a section somewhere?