Pololu project for beginners

Good morning, everyone,

I just read an introductory article on the pololu card. I’m really very interested because I have often in the past had small flashes of genius (lol) but I was stopped by the fact that I had absolutely no skills to be able to develop the ideas in question.

So I would like to know if it is really possible to program your own card? Are there any other amateurs around here who could have done that?

Thanks to all those who can enlighten me.

Hello,

Many of our boards are programmable; can you tell us which specific board you are referring to?

-Derrill

Hello @Derrill

I read about the Maestro Servo Controller. But I did see that there were others.

I’m not going to pretend that I understood everything I read because that would be lying and counterproductive. But I’d really like to try, obviously starting with very small projects.

Sam

The Maestro can be programmed using the Maestro scripting language, which is based on a programming language called “Forth”. Additionally, you can create simple sequences without needing to program using the free Maestro Control Center software. You can see more about this in the Maestro’s user’s guide. I suggest looking through the “Sequencer” and “The Maestro Scripting Language” sections for more information. You can also look through the example scripts to see some references and get more familiar with how it works.

-Derrill

1 Like

thank you very much for his explanations. I’m going to take a look at all this before I get started.

me again :slight_smile:

since my last visit, i’ve been thinking a lot. pololu interests me for two reasons: the first one being the one that made me come on the forum and the second one from a professional point of view.
I have created my shopping guide site and I am thinking of including an article on pololu cards and the like. what do you think of this idea?