Open-Source 3pi Examples and Utilities

Hi all,

I had previously created a post in the “Share Your Projects” section for this, but decided that the 3pi section is probably a better choice. Since I’ve already posted it here, I’ll keep this brief.

I’ve created a website for an endeavour I call Project Tabletop, where I offer video demonstrations, source code for exciting 3pi examples (such as grid-based navigation, reading of text messages encoded on line courses, or wireless remote control via a PC), and utilities to run under Windows (such as classifying received serial data in a .csv spreadsheet automatically, for easy graphing in your favourite spreadsheet program).

Source code, hex files and binaries are freely available. The website is called Tabletop Robotics.

Thanks,
Geoff

Hi, Geoff.

Wow! It looks like you put a ton of work into your project; good job! We are excited about your project. We put your project up on our community projects page, our 3pi videos collection, and we announced your project on our Twitter, and Google+ feeds. We also added it to the resources tab of the 3pi product page to make it easier for 3pi users to find.

- Ryan

Hi all,

The next version of Project Tabletop (v1.2.0) is now available. It includes minor improvements to existing applications as well as an entirely new multi-agent grid navigation project. All source code and related files are available. A thirty-second video demonstration is on the website as well.

Thanks,
Geoff

Cool. We tweeted about it! https://twitter.com/Pololu/status/227492835203620864

- Ryan