Howdy, I’m very much a newbie to the world of microprocessors. I’m a mechanical engineer who is highly adept in engineering, solid modeling, CAM programming, and CNC machining.
I’m in trouble with this current project that needs to be working in a couple of days. I purchased the Mini Maestro 18-channel servo controller. I’m just not efficiently learning this new language of stacks, scripts, and sequences. Are any of the experts here interested in writing my script? I don’t mind paying money for such assistance!
I have a servo-driven door latching mechanism and a servo-driven hydraulic door actuator mechanism. Both mechanisms have travel limit switches at both ends of their travel.
Here is what needs to happen:
- I push the “door open_14” button
- The “latching servo_1” begins rotating to unlatch the door. Rotation is continuous until the “limit switch_12” is contacted.
- The controller sees that the “limit switch_12” was contacted and turns on the “door-opening servo_2” in continuous rotation.
- The door opens until “limit switch_16” is contacted
This is the end of the unlatching and opening sequence.
Now to close the door and latch it:
- I push the “door close_15” button
- The “door-opening servo_2” now reverses rotation and the door closes until “limit switch_17” is contacted.
- The controller sees that “limit switch_17” was contacted (verifying that the door is now closed), and now reverses rotation of “latching servo_1” and runs until “limit switch_13” is contacted.
TIA! (thanks in advance!)…Again, I don’t mind paying for expert assistance!