My A-Star 32U4 port is not recognized

Hello,
I got a new A-Star 32U4 but in device Manager in Port(COM& LPT), I can not see the Pololu A-Star 32U4 (COM4).
Here is the screenshot:

Did you follow the instructions to install the Windows drivers?

Yes. I follow the instruction.

Which Windows operating system are you using?

What happened when you followed the instructions to install the device drivers?

Which A-Star do you have?

How did you connect the A-Star to the Windows computer?

What happens when you connect the A-Star to the Windows computer?

When you connect the A-Star to the computer, does the Device Manage show any changes in the COM or the USB ports?

Show all the USB ports in the Device Manager after making the connection. Are problems indicated with any of them?

Here are the answers:

Which Windows operating system are you using? Windows 10 64-bit

What happened when you followed the instructions to install the device drivers? I got the message that it successfully installed

Which A-Star do you have? 3115 A-Star 32U4 Prime SV microSD with LCD

How did you connect the A-Star to the Windows computer? micro-usb to USB port

What happens when you connect the A-Star to the Windows computer? Nothing. Windows didn’t recognized anything

When you connect the A-Star to the computer, does the Device Manage show any changes in the COM or the USB ports? No. nothing changes. it doesn’t show

Show all the USB ports in the Device Manager after making the connection. Are problems indicated with any of them? There is no problem indicated. nothing related to the board is shown in the Device Manager.

Try a different USB cable.

Thanks Jim. It works with different USB cable.

windows recognizes for a second and then it is gone.The connection is unstable and LCD shows nothing.

Bad connections somewhere. Check that the soldering around the USB connector(s) is clean, with no particles or contamination that could cause short circuits.

Insert and remove connectors a few times to clean off oxidation.