Motion tracking skull

Hi there, I just purchased the micro maestro and two sharp sensors as suggested by Brandon in his “motion tracking skull” project. I downloaded the software, attached the servo to pin 0, and the sensors to pins 1 and 2. I then enabled the servo on the software program and enabled the sensors on the channel tab. I copied Brandon’s most recent script to the software, applied the settings and clicked run on startup. Hmm. One sensor appears to work and the servo only moves to one way before going back to center. could really use someone’s help with this most basic stuff as I am brand new to Pololu. PLEASE!!!

Hello.

It sounds like you also called about this problem as well; I talked with the representatives here that you spoke with, and it sounded like you determined the sensor was damaged (possibly by applying too much voltage from a 4 pack of Alkaline AA batteries), and you are getting a new one. If you continue to have problems when you get the new sensor, you can post some pictures of your setup that show all of your connections, and I would be happy to take a closer look. It would also be helpful if you could include your Maestro settings file. You can save your Maestro settings file by selecting the “Save settings file…” option within the “File” menu of the Maestro Control Center.

Brandon