MinImu real time to 3DSMax

Here is another little video with Minimu interacting in real time with 3DSMax (Predator airplane) using dotnetObject and Maxscript
Link:

cheers
N

Hi,

That looks fun. What are you going to be doing with 3DSMax? Have you written up the details of how you got it to work anywhere?

- Ryan

Hi Ryan, I would love to make a Full-Body wireless Motion Capture system, but will take a lot of time and effort.
3DSMax is not my first choice, I work with Maya, but it´s the only software that I could make it run at real time with a serial connection.
I want to share this with someone who find this useful.
So I made a PDF tutorial and add all the files needed to make this thing working and below I attach the link with it.
Of course it needs the 3DSMax software and the free Framework Dotnet from Microsoft installed. Dotnet version 4 works fine for me.
Here is the link to all the files needed:
hotfile.com/dl/169816391/aa9e57 … x.rar.html
regards
N

That looks like a really thorough write up. Thanks for making it! I think it might benefit a lot of people. Would you allow us to host a copy of it on our website?

- Ryan

Of course you can, it will be an honor!
N

We posted your tutorial on our community projects page; also on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and the MinIMU-v2 Resources tab. Thanks for making such a comprehensive guide!

- Ryan

my pleasure
n