MinIMU-9 quiescent current

I’m interested in using the MinIMU-9 in a battery powered project, but the schematic shows two LDO regulators. To my knowledge, these devices are quite inefficient and are likely to have a quiescent current of >=1mA, even if I use the power down features of the main ICs.
As my design relies on very low power standby (<1ma, lower if possible), this is not acceptable.
Am I correct about the LDOs and is there anything easy I can do to mitigate it? (if all else fails, perhaps connecting a micro-controller pin to the Vcc connection of the IMU)

Thank you for your time!

Hello,

The regulators are supposed to have quiescent currents of under 100 μA, so they might draw a little less power than you expected. However, as you mentioned, using a microcontroller I/O line to provide VIN to the IMU is probably the easiest way to control its power consumption.

- Kevin

Thanks for the quick reply!
I hadn’t realised it would be so efficient, 200uA is more or less acceptable (~400 hours standby, with luck).
I’m considering using the 3v output to supply some of the fussier devices in my design, so I can probably justify the higher power usage.