Mini Pushbutton Power Switch with Reverse Voltage Protection, LV

Hi. I am using the Mini Pushbutton Power Switch with Reverse Voltage Protection, LV in a circuit where I use a limit switch to turn the mini power switch on, and I use a signal from an ESP8266 NodeMCU to turn the mini power switch off, after completing its work. I have the output from the limit switch connected to the “On” pin of the mini switch, I have pin 14 of the ESP connected to the “Off” pin of the mini power switch, I have both the “On” switch and the “Off” switch connected to 10K pull-down resistors connected to GND, I have Vcc connected to “Vin” of the mini power switch, and I have “Vout” of the mini power switch connected to a 3V pin on the ESP. The circuit works as follows: press the limit switch, which turns the mini power switch on, which latches, ensuring power to the ESP until the ESP turns it off. The ESP does its job, then pulls the Off pin of the mini switch high to turn power off. This all works fine. However, the circuit is frequently turning itself on - the limit switch is not being pressed, but the mini switch is delivering power to the ESP. What can I look for as the likely cause of this problem? Thanks.

Hello.

Can you post pictures of your board and the connections in your system? What kind of power supply are you using? Is it possible the pulse at the OFF pin drops back to 0V while the ON pin is still over 1V? Under those conditions, we expect the switch to turn off briefly and then turn back on. Do you have any other details about what conditions the switch is turning ON under? Is it happening when the circuit is unattended for a while?

-Nathan