Mini Maestro 12 Pwm Output Connections

I will be trying to use the Mini Maestro 12 with PWM enabled on channel 8 to send a logic signal to DRV8801 Single Brushed DC Motor Driver Carrier from Pololu. The Maestro has the 3 pins for a servo on channel 8- signal, +, and -. The DRV8801 Single Brushed DC Motor Driver Carrier from Pololu has a logic input that says “DIR, PWM,” and the output from the MCU or maestro is labeled “GPIO” in this picture pololu.com/picture/view/0J4248. My question is this. What connections/pins do I use coming out of the Mini Maestro 12’s channel 8 for a PWM logic signal to the DRV8801 Single Brushed DC Motor Driver Carrier from Pololu?

Hello.

To connect the DRV8801 to a Maestro the following connections should be made. The PWM pin of the driver should be connected to the signal pin of the channel that can do PWM output on the Maestro. You will also need to configure a channel on the Maestro to be a digital output and connect the signal pin from that channel to DIR. The grounds on both the DRV8801 and Maestro should be connected together, and the logic voltage input on the DRV8801 should be connected to the Maestro’s 5V output.

• Grant