Maestro Command to run a servo continuosly

Hello,

happy to be new to this community!

I´d like to run a servo on a 6-channel controller continuosly into one direction.
In words:

run 45 degress
wait for 1 minute
run 45 degrees ( same direction)
wait for 1 minute
run 45 degrees.

Unfortunately I only find scripts running a servo back and forth.
Is there any more detailed manual on the scripting language or can somebody help me out with a short script?

[If I use the Control-Center - Status Tab, I can adjust the slider that the servo runs continuously - but when I save the frame the code doesn´t mean anything to me.]

regards Chris!

Hello, Chris.

A continuous rotation servo functions differently than a standard servo. If you are using a continuous rotation servo, instead of the pulse width determining what position the servo goes to, it will determine the speed of rotation (with a neutral or stopped state occurring at around a 1.5ms pulse width) . Continuous rotation servos typically sacrifice their position feedback for the ability to turn continuously, so it will likely be hard to precisely turn 45 degrees. The easiest way to do this is probably with timing and delays; although, you could also use sensors to determine how far the servo has turned.

You can find information about the Maestro scripting language in the “Maestro Scripting Language” section of the Maestro user’s guide, which is located under the “Resources” tab of its product page. If you try writing a script and run into problems or have questions, you can post your script , and I would be happy to help.

-Brandon