Looking for wheels to go with this motor

Hello,
I am building an RC car from scratch. I have two of these motors: 6.3:1 Metal Gearmotor 37Dx50L mm 12V (Helical Pinion), Pololu Item #4747 https://www.pololu.com/product/4747 They have 6mm D shafts.

I bought these wheels because I was originally looking at motors with smaller shafts: Pololu Multi-Hub Wheel w/Inserts for 3mm and 4mm Shafts - 80×10mm, White, 2-Pack

When I realized my mistake I looked for wheels that would work with a 6mm D shaft, but haven’t found anything that looks like it would work, either on pololu.com or elsewhere. Does anyone have any suggestions for wheels that would work with these motors?
Thanks,
Brian

Hello, Brian.

While our multi-hub wheel does not have inserts for 6mm shafts, you could use it with our 37D gearmotors by mounting it with one of our Universal Aluminum Mounting Hubs for 6mm shafts as shown at the bottom of the multi-hub wheel’s product page description. I would recommend going with either the mounting hub for 6mm shafts and M3 screws, or the hub for 6mm shafts and #4-40 screws.

Alternatively, you might consider using some of our scooter/skate wheels along with the appropriate scooter wheel adapters.

- Patrick