Looking for a panel mount connector


I’m looking for a panel mount connector allowing me to connect a wire with 8 connectors. Is there something else than RJ45? because I’m not sure that a RJ45 will work with the standard crimp connectors on the other hand…

Hello, julienrobert.

We do not have any panel mount connectors. You might take a look at the selection at DigiKey, since they carry a wide variety of connectors.