LIBUSBP on NVIDIA Orin AGX DevKit

Hello,

I have previously successfully compiler the LIBUSBP libraries on Orin AGX DevKit but I am struggling with a strange error at this moment (new Orin where I need to install it again):

When making the lib from source, following the instructions here: (Linux for Linux)

I get the following error after the make command:

~/libusbp/build/src/libusbp_config.h:3:44: error: missing binary operator before token β€œ1”
3 | #define BUILD_SYSTEM_LIBUSBP_VERSION_MAJOR 1
| ^

Could you please let me know how to resolve this?

Many thanks!
Richard

Hi, Richard.

Unfortunately, the engineer most familiar with that software is out this week. However, the line indicated in your error message seems like it should be a simple #define preprocessor directive, so it’s strange that it’s causing a problem in the build process. Could you post the full output of the build command that produces that error? Please use the Preformatted text button (β€œ</>”) on the forum or put 3 backticks (```) before and after the text so that its alignment is preserved, or attach the output in a file if it’s very long.

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I have managed to resolve this issue in the meantime. It seems it only exists with the v1-latest repo clone and not with the 1.3.1 tag, i.e. if I clone the 1.3.1 directly everything compiles fine. Maybe something to fix by the repo admins.

Thanks for your response!
Richard

1 Like