I am trying to pair your 12v12 controller with a 4D systems uLCD-32PT device (4dsystems.com.au/prod.php?id=114) without any success so far.
This is what i’ve done:
- configured 12v12 from Jrk Configuration Utility to Serial input mode, no CRC, no timeout, no feedback
- tried to pair them on fix baud rates at 9600 and 11520 but 12v12 sets Serial Signal Error when uLCD sends data
-tried to pair them with auto detection of baud rate (uLCD working at either 9600 or 11520, neither giving any results)
- tried to use the simple protocol and then the pololu one, neither worked
A sample of code (for motor stop) would be something like:
- can i use auto detect with simple mode protocol, how do i initialize the communication? just send a 0xAA before any simple mode commands?
- why is it that if i set the serial interface to UART i can still give commands from the computer even though the manual states that in this case computer can only read from jrk
- are there any command separators, line feeds, or anything else that i might be missing?
- any details on timings? power on time, time between parameter request and response