How to use led sensor on 3pi pololu?

This is my first time i posting.i just want to ask, how to use led sensor led in pololu. led sensor like line follower analog. I Have Tried use led sensor but my led not bright enough. anyone who know, please tell me. i’m sorry for my bad english

Hi mael,

If you’re referring to the five QTR-RC sensors on the 3pi, I can certainly help you there. There are a number of ways to do this. The sensor readings are accessible via the read_line_sensors() function (and a few similar ones). The slightly different read_line() function returns the relative position of a detected line. A good example of this is in the 3pi Line-Following with PID Control section of the 3pi manual, and it should be enough to get you started.

I’m not sure what you mean by the LEDs not being bright enough; the red and green LEDs are not associated with the QTR-RC sensors and do not affect their readings. Could you explain some more?

Thanks,
Geoff

I Mean led sensor like r*borobo sensor, not using infrared sensors using led sensor. i want to attach led sensor for reading line in 3pi robot. but thank you i have fixed my problem